Sabtu, 05 November 2022

Lost Saga: Childhood Memories

The best PC Games Early 2000s in Indonesia's Gaming History 




Hello back again at Chocho BLOG.  This time I will discuss a PC game called Lost Saga.  This game comes from South Korea which was released on 26 in 2009. Then this game entered Indonesia under the auspices of the publisher Gemscool on March 31, 2011.

I've been playing Lost Saga since I was in 5th grade or in 2011 since Lost Saga was still early in Indonesia.  At that time I used to play in the Warnet "Internet Cafe".  When I was in elementary school, I used to play with my friends.  Usually play after school until the afternoon.

Before playing in internet cafes, I was still familiar with the game by playing the Playstation.  But since the rise of online computer games, I switched to playing in internet cafes.


This is a screenshot of the account that has been played since 2011. With the rank " 2 Stars / MG ", in this game the highest rank is " 5 Stars / GOLS ".  This is one of the screenshots that was successfully saved, because many of my game screenshots disappeared from my social media, because Facebook was permanently suspended.

My game nickname was originally "lekevayaya12" until I changed it in the 2018s to "Elaiine".

I actively play this game from elementary to SMK ( Senior High School ).  From elementary to high school, I always found classmates who played this game.  So every day I always have friends to play with.  When I was in middle school or vocational school, I usually went to the internet cafe after school.  And I will play from afternoon to early morning on weekends.


This is a photo playing with my high school friends.

In this game I am also quite diligent in top up to buy in-game items.  Usually I buy vouchers through Warnet.  I usually buy game items in the form of costumes, characters, or others.

The total that is spent when actively playing in an internet cafe or top up for this game may be around 0 - 10 million rupiah or even more.

However, this game closed and left Indonesia on June 30, 2020 when he was 9 years old.  This game has experienced a decline in interest among gamers, the effect of the proliferation of online games from mobile phones, which are increasingly attracting more and more enthusiasts, as a result, many internet cafe game players retire or the game itself is closed, including Lost Saga.

But after a year, this game is back in Indonesia under the auspices of the publisher Gravity Game Link which was released on April 6, 2021 and is still active today. Even though I am actively playing this game again, but I have not done topup to buy items in this game and have not played through the cafe, because I already have a laptop and adequate wifi, so there is no need to waste money anymore.


This is my account photo that I'm currently playing

This is a story about one of my favorite games.  Have you ever played this game?  or have your favorite version of the game?  see you in my other post!
Previous Post
Next Post

My name is Achmad Noven Choirul. I am a 5th semester student majoring in English Education from the ” Fakultas Tadris dan Ilmu Keguruan ( FTIK ) ” UIN SATU Tulungagung.

2 komentar:

  1. Your description is good. I can enjoy it even though I can't enjoy games. Keep writing and keep sharing.

    BalasHapus