Sabtu, 29 Oktober 2022

Navy Blue Color

 

Indulge your senses in the shades of the sky and ocean. 


💙

Hi again on the CHOCHO Blog, this time I will write about my love for the color Navy Blue. Navy Blue is a color that I really like.

I have loved Navy Blue since I was a child. Blue is my favorite color because blue is a color that we often encounter, such as the color of clouds, the color of the sea and others.

I apply my love for the Navy Blue color in my daily life, by buying clothes in navy blue, such as T-shirts, Jackets, Shirts, Shoes and others.





I think the blue color gives a fresh impression and also looks manly. Because the blue color is identical to the male while the female is identical to the pink color.
Besides, wearing blue clothes makes me more confident, because it suits me very well.

So that's a story from me about the color Navy Blue. What color do you like the most? don't forget to write in the comments. See you in the next post 😉




Previous Post
Next Post

My name is Achmad Noven Choirul. I am a 5th semester student majoring in English Education from the ” Fakultas Tadris dan Ilmu Keguruan ( FTIK ) ” UIN SATU Tulungagung.

2 komentar: