Sabtu, 24 September 2022

Swimming : One of my hobbies

 

https://sports.okezone.com/read/2021/09/07/43/2467666/5-teknik-dasar-renang-gaya-bebas-untuk-pemula


Likes to play in water, one of my hobbies is swimming


Hello, welcome back to the CHOCO Blog. Having previously discussed the world of entertainment, this time I want to tell you about my hobby “swimming”.

So my post this time will tell you about the hobby of swimming, from how I swim and why I like swimming.

So, since childhood I have liked swimming. Maybe since when I was in kindergarten. Which used to be swimming in a swimming pool that was full of wahan and games, from there I liked swimming. In addition, I also like to play with water. Since childhood I was classified as a child who had a high height, maybe because of one of my hobbies.

Moving to elementary school, I also had a chance to take a swimming course. At that time my course was in front of Dr. Iskak Tulungagung. I forgot the name of the swimming pool.

Even now, I am still actively swimming in my spare time during college. Sometimes I also swim with my classmates or alone. I usually swim in “Wardana”

Wardana Swimming Pool


In my opinion, swimming can relieve fatigue and stress. In addition, swimming is also healthy for the body. Swimming with a duration of 1-2 hours we can feel the difference afterwards. We feel fresher, besides that we sleep much more ” rest well ” than usual.

So that’s my story about swimming which is one of my hobbies. See you in the next post !


Previous Post
Next Post

My name is Achmad Noven Choirul. I am a 5th semester student majoring in English Education from the ” Fakultas Tadris dan Ilmu Keguruan ( FTIK ) ” UIN SATU Tulungagung.

0 comments: